is an incorporated not-for-profit association for adult men…
This site contains material intended for an 18+ male viewing audience.
If this does not include you, please do not view this site
BootCo. is managed by a volunteer committee elected annually by club members. Our constitution provides the guidelines for membership and the organisation’s objectives.
We stage hot events for men who celebrate the masculine side of their sexuality. All proceeds go to supporting our community.
The constitutional objective of The BootCo. is: To provide a forum for people interested in collecting, wearing, or displaying Uniforms, Leather and Denim, in a social atmosphere with a view to providing community service through fundraising activities for needy people.
- A monthly pub night on the first Saturday of each month at the Mineshaft Bar, Sportsman Hotel, 130 Leichhardt Street, Spring Hill Qld 4000.
- KINK Dance Party early in the year
- Brisbane Leather Pride festival – inaugurated in 2009
- Corium / Mr Queensland Leather – our major midyear dance party
- Industrial Tinsel on the first Saturday of December.
A BootCo. membership has lots of benefits. Fill out the application form online and pay via PayPal or mail it with with your cheque or present it with the fee at the monthly pub night.
A non-profit organisation, we donate generously to the gay community, particularly organisations assisting men with HIV and/or youth suicide issues. We are examining community needs around gay mental health and aged care.