UPDATE: in light of recent restriction it is with regret that we cancel Hell for Leather for July. We will be holding a dinner upstairs at sporties instead – please see the Facebook group for more details.
The BootCo. Brisbane and our major sponsor Lucrezia & De Sade are proud to present Hell for Leather in the Bunker Bar at the Sportsman’s Hotel, Saturday July 3rd.
It is going to be a huge evening celebrating all things leather and kink so make sure you get your tickets at the pre-sale links below. Tickets are available at https://bootco.square.site/bootco-in-the-bunker. Member price ticket links have been sent to your email.
We want this to be an amazing night and have heaps planned:
- BootYouth will be holding a leather care workshop at 8pm
- DJ Damien Mack will be providing some awesome music
- Some very kinky & sexy stage shows
- The Dungeon will be open
- First release tickets to Leather Festival (including Corium) will be on-sale
- A chance to win $200.00 in Lucrezia & De Sade vouchers in the raffle
- Door prizes provided by Lucrezia & De Sade and Sporties
- We will have a limited number of BootCo. T-shirts for sale in sizes small to X-Large (we also still have some to be picked up from the pre-sales)
- And you will be in a room full of sexy men in leather, kink/fetish gear
We do have a dress code so make sure you read up on it.
- Boots are mandatory, doesn’t have to be 20 hole Docs, but if you do show up in your Dunlop Volleys we will have to ask you to come back next month.
- We encourage leather, but not everyone wears or has leather so other fetish/kink gear is perfectly welcome (e.g. rubber/neoprene/military/puppy and so on), just make sure you have your boots on.
- If you don’t have kink/fetish gear then Jeans, T-shirt (can be kink/fetish branded; plain black or plain white) and, yep, you guessed it, boots.
If you need to get some gear for the night, make sure you go and check out Lucrezia & De Sade’s website and get your orders in – https://www.lucreziadesade.com.au/
As always dinner is available at the Sportsman’s Hotel before we kick off so a great way to kick off your evening.
Finally, like me, most of you will want to keep the night going afterwards, Number 29 Cruise Club will be running a Hell For Leather After Party with special rates for BootCo members. Check out their website and FB page for more information.
See you there,